Faculty of Engineering of Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna (RMUTL) is a host in Rajamangala National Academics Engineering (10th) and Teaching Academy Award 2018 (7th). Cooperating with the 9 Faculty of engineering community of RMUTL and Faculty of Industrial Education Community, Thai Council of Deans of Education (TCDE) including the 7 of RMUTL and the 3 of King Mongkut's Institute of Technology for student’s vocational skills competition and exchange professional skills, research, and academic performances to improve education for national competition and labor market efficiently. Asst. Prof. Prapat Chueathai Acting for President of RMUTL was a president of the ceremony on 30th January 2018 at RMUTL and had more than 1000 of participants.
For Rajamangala National Academics Engineering (10th) there were the participants in the competition including Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi(RMUTT), Rajamangala University of Technology Krungthep(RMUTK), Rajamangala University of Technology Tawan-ok(RMUTTO), Rajamangala University of Technology Phra Nakhon(RMUTP), Rajamangala University of Technology Rattanakosin(RMUTR), Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya(RMUTSV), Rajamangala University of Technology Suvarnabhumi(RMUTSB), Rajamangala University of Technology Isan(RMUTI), and Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna (RMUTL). The whole competition 18 list as follows
1. The basic professional engineering
2. 2D drawing
3. 3D Modeling
4. CNC milling and lathe
5. Metal welding skills competition welding SMAW
6. Dimensional metrology
7. Civil engineering drawing by computer, AutoCAD
8. Digital TV antenna using a PCB
9. Industrial Automation
10. Refrigeration and air conditioning
11. Computer analysis and design mechanical parts
12. Control system design with drying room
13. Application IoT for warning
14. Poster contest and cooperative education
15. Presentation of best practices in student activities.The university quality assurance.
16. Building a computer network
17. High strength concrete goals
18. Mapping of small unmanned aircraft (Drone)
TEACHING ACADEMY AWARD 2018 (7th) is the competition of teaching and the purpose is to make an industrial teacher who is good people and skillful. This activity included King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang(KMITL), King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok (KMUTNB), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi (KMUTT), RMUTT, RMUTK, RMUTP, RMUTSV, RMUTSB, RMUTI, and RMUTL The competition consist of
1. Teaching competitions that are a group of elective/electronic/telecommunication, a group of industrial/production/welding, a group of civil/ architecture/designing, a group of mechanical/mechatronic/computer, and a group of teaching.
2. Teaching media in hardware and innovation.
3. Teaching media in software.
4. The Thai art and cultural protecting competition.
The competition held during 29th-31st January 2018 at Rajamangala University of Technology Lanna both at HuayKaew and DoiSaket.
Translated by WasinTarakam / NattiyaMuongkeaw / NuttawatPati
EIC Students / PRD trainees